So, you made it here….
We’re glad that you’re still interested in working together.
Below are a few details about who I best collaborate with. If after reading through the details, you’re still interested in possibly working together, use the form to tell me all about your project!
We are a good fit if:
- You’re ready to level up your commitment and effort. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing our clients win. To actually walk into a national retailer and see a client’s product on the shelf is an experience that never gets old. But, that type of result doesn’t just happen. It takes commitment, hustle and a relentless grind. We can hold up our end. You need to be able to match our effort.
- You’ve taken a look at our portfolio and trust that we can deliver a fresh modern look for your brand. Perhaps you’ve tried theAlthough all projects are collaborative in nature, we work best with entrepreneurs who are willing to leave the design strategy to the pro’s (if you will). Your input should be concise and constructive, but ultimately you believe that we have your best design interests in mind and understand that when you look good we look good.
- You’re ready to invest. If you are shopping around for the cheapest solution we are definitely not the studio for you. Our ideal client has the resources needed to create a complete brand experience. In other words, we are a good fit if you have working capital and/or a design budget. We will alway suggest the smartest cost effective branding options for our clients. That being said, we promise you that we can not compete with the cheapest in town. We don’t even try to match their bottom prices.
- You have the patience to allow the creative process to develop. When we take on a project it’s becuase we are inspired in some way by the client’s mission and vision. Sometimes a client’s vision will instantly motivate an idea of what we want to create visually but most often we will generally design, let things marinate perhaps make changes and design some more. The process is rarely linear and takes more of a back and forth, circular and even round a bout way to get to the end result. If you need something quick and fast and that’s your highest priority, you’ll be frustrated by our creative process. No hard feelings. Better to know that upfront then to get into a situation that doesn’t work.
- If you have a clear idea of what you’re looking for aesthetically. You may not have all the details worked out but you must be able to articulate your idea or concept. If you’re an “I’ll know it when I see it” kinda person, you could easily burn through your budget. To avoid the struggles of multiple revisions and adjusted invoices we look for clients who have a least a skeletal concept in place. Our job is to bring that skeleton to life!
- You are looking for a unique design for your brand. If you have seen someone else’s logo and packaging and you’re looking to copy them…we can’t help you with that. You can be inspired by others but we honor and respect our own work too much to copy anyone else’s designs.
Here are some previous projects we’ve worked on…
Still interested and wanna chat more about possibly working together?
Here’s what to do next:
1. Use the form below to tell me all about you and your project.
2. From there I’ll be able to decide if we’re a good fit, and if we are, we’ll lock in a time to jump on a call where we’ll get in depth about what you’re really creating and dreaming of.
3. After our chat, I’ll put together an estimate for your project and we’ll go from there!